6 x 6, 7 x 7, 8 x 8, 9 x 9, 10 x 10
A&J Whytewells Summerhouse
FREE Delivery & Installation!
Emily Clarke, Wroxham
Sophie Williams, North Walsham
Mr A. Jones, Stalham
Professional Shed Installation Service Available to our Norfolk Customers
Need a shed building in Norfolk? We offer a professional installation service. Quick, efficient assembly by our experienced team, ensuring your shed is perfectly set up and ready to use. Installation and delivery is free for all A&J garden sheds. Contact us for installation prices for our custom shed range.
Important: Installation Terms & Information
- We recommend a minimum of 6” to 12” from the base to any surroundings e.g. fences, walls etc. This is for installations purposes and the allowance of roof overhang.
- Suitable bases include slab, concrete or timber bases. We cannot erect buildings onto grass/soil/stones.
- All bases must be level and clear and must be made to the exact size of the shed (including any verandahs); it can be made larger if wanted. We recommend doing the base to the floor sizes of the buildings; these can be found on our website or in the back of the brochure.
- Your building does come pre-treated. Please regard this as a base coat only and re-treat it within 3- 6 months. If you wish to use a coloured paint on your building, please wait 3-6 months for the additional treatment to weather or you can purchase a primer from any local DIY store (we do not stock this). We use a spirit based wood preserver in only one shade, we sell tin’s of this which can be ordered to be delivered with your building for £25 for a 5 litre tin.
DIY Shed Construction - We're Here if You Need Advice, Tools, or Materials
Sheds from A&J can be delivered free of charge to addresses across most of southern England. This includes Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, London, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, and Wiltshire. We can also deliver to Leicestershire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Avon, and Dorset, but please call first as additional charges may apply. Please read the additional information below.
Important: Delivery Terms & Information
- If panels are coming through the house we ask that you have sufficient room for the panels to pass through with no difficulty and also if you have any bends or sharp turns that we should be made aware of. Buildings can be made in smaller sections for difficult access at a cost. Please see agent for more details on this.
- Panels are unable to be lifted over fences/walls over 5’ high or up/ down large steps unless extra help is provided on site.
- If we are unable to erect your building (for reasons such as an uneven base or no base provided) unfortunately there will be a call back charge of 15% of the building cost. If you reschedule your building within 7 days of your delivery date this will incur a 15% charge.
- We ask if you can provide a clean walk way to base of the shed as we do not supply our drivers any dust sheets to walk on. We can not be held responsible for any mud left on the floor of the building.
- We ask if you can provide a safe working environment for our fitters.
- We cannot take down or remove old sheds. Please arrange this prior to our arrival.
Why choose a shed from Sutton's?
We're a local business
At Sutton’s we have been serving customers from our Norfolk yard for over 70 years. Over that time the business has been solely owned and operated by two generations of the Makepeace family. We are proud of our long standing heritage in the area, and we continue to support the local community and other local small businesses.
Designed by the Shed Experts
High Quality Sustainable Materials
UK Manufactured to the Highest Standards
For over 40 years, our manufacturers have been building quality sheds. Each shed undergoes stringent quality control checks, ensuring only the best make it from our factory floor to your garden.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Have a Shed Related Question?
Do I need planning permission or consent?
How are the sheds installed?
Most of our sheds are flatpacked and easy to construct. Alterntaively, our professional team can handle the installation for you. The process is quick and efficient, and we’ll ensure your shed is set up correctly and securely.
What maintenance do the sheds require?
Can I customise my shed?
Absolutely! In fact we offer a complete design your own service where you can build your own shed or workshop to the exact specifications that you want. See our Customisable Sheds page for more details.
Are the sheds suitable for coastal conditions?
Dose the shed come with a warranty or guarantee?
Yes, we provide a guarantee on all our sheds. The specific terms depend on the shed model and materials used. This guarantee covers structural integrity and rot, giving you peace of mind about your investment.