1.8 x 1.2 x 2.06m, 2.1 x 1.5 x 2.06m, 2.4 x 1.8 x 2.06m, 3.0 x 1.8 x 2.06m, 3.0 x 2.4 x 2.11m
Emily Clarke, Wroxham
Sophie Williams, North Walsham
Mr A. Jones, Stalham
Professional Shed Installation Service Available to our Norfolk Customers
Need a shed building in Norfolk? We offer a professional installation service. Quick, efficient assembly by our experienced team, ensuring your shed is perfectly set up and ready to use. Please contact us for installation prices for our standard and custom Albany shed range.
Important: Installation Terms & Information
Timber garden building and greenhouse installation charges 2024
- All prices quoted are solely for guidance only a verbal or written estimate will be given and must be agreed prior to work commencing.
- Prices quoted for installation are on a maximum of 10 miles from Stalham. An additional charge of €1.20 per mile maybe incurred to cover cost outside the area. Please contact me on the number shown above to confirm the cost and a timescale for your particular installation
Terms and conditions
Installation on customers pre-pared clear and level base
- All prices quoted on this leaflet are solely for guidance only. A writen or verbal estimate must be agreed prior to the work commencing of work is required.
- All prices quoted are for installation upto a maximum of a 10 miles of Stalham an additional £1.10 per mile thereafter to cover cost.
- The site must be clear and level with at least 1⁄2 meter area to work around the building unless otherwise agreed.
- Any additional work in clearing the site will be advised at the time of installation and cost agreed prior to starting work (no allowance made for skips or carting of soil and waste from site)
- It is the customer responsibility to mark out clearly the position of the site prior to the installation of the building otherwise we will proceed as we see fit or abort the installation. Any return visit will ineur a £55.00 surcharge .
- Payment by cash or cheque or banks transfer to the fitter on completion of the works unless otherwise agreed.
DIY Shed Construction - We're Here if You Need Advice, Tools, or Materials
Sheds from Albany can be delivered free of charge to addresses within North Norfolk. We can deliver to other parts of Norfolk, but please call first as additional charges may apply. Please read the additional information below.
Important: Delivery Terms & Information
- Access to your garden: Please bear in mind that not all building sections will fit through a standard doorway or go round sharp corners. Please check site access with your retailer if you are unsure. Larger sections may be manufactured in more than one piece for handling purposes.
- Delivery time: Many of our products are made to order so please allow sufficient time when ordering if you require your building for a certain date. Our busiest time is spring and summer so please alow extra time if ordering during this period. Your local distributor can advise approximate delivery time.
- We ask if you can provide a clean walk way to base of the shed as we do not supply our drivers any dust sheets to walk on. We can not be held responsible for any mud left on the floor of the building.
- We cannot take down or remove old sheds. Please arrange this prior to our arrival.
Why choose a shed from Sutton's?
We're a local business
At Sutton’s we have been serving customers from our Norfolk yard for over 70 years. Over that time the business has been solely owned and operated by two generations of the Makepeace family. We are proud of our long standing heritage in the area, and we continue to support the local community and other local small businesses.
Designed by the Shed Experts
High Quality Sustainable Materials
UK Manufactured to the Highest Standards
For over 40 years, our manufacturers have been building quality sheds. Each shed undergoes stringent quality control checks, ensuring only the best make it from our factory floor to your garden.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Have a Shed Related Question?
Do I need planning permission or consent?
How are the sheds installed?
Most of our sheds are flatpacked and easy to construct. Alterntaively, our professional team can handle the installation for you. The process is quick and efficient, and we’ll ensure your shed is set up correctly and securely.
What maintenance do the sheds require?
Can I customise my shed?
Absolutely! In fact we offer a complete design your own service where you can build your own shed or workshop to the exact specifications that you want. See our Customisable Sheds page for more details.
Are the sheds suitable for coastal conditions?
Dose the shed come with a warranty or guarantee?
Yes, we provide a guarantee on all our sheds. The specific terms depend on the shed model and materials used. This guarantee covers structural integrity and rot, giving you peace of mind about your investment.